Sunday, October 18, 2009

I am so far behind...

Well, I was without internet access at home for about 3 weeks (save my iPhone), and so, was unable to post.

Add to that a full-time job, impending winter, various other projects, and starting a master's program...suffice it to say I may be in the weeds.

I have, however, been cooking. It's the one thing that helps me unwind at the end of the day. And I've been taking photos, though their increasing ugliness is directly linked to the decreasing daylight.

Hopefully I'll find time this week to catch up, and then can start posting regularly again. From the start, I decided I'd aim for 4 to 5 posts per week; I now see that 3 would be more realistic, but I'll give it my best shot.

Weight update: I'm currently down about 10 pounds, while the boyfriend is down about 20, the jerk. This is much slower progress than I'd hoped to be making, but I try to look at any loss as a victory. There's a lot I could be doing to lose more weight, namely, exercising and not saying, "Who cares, it's the weekend." But I'll get there. Slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment